COVID-19 Testing for Travellers
If you are travelling outside of Pakistan, your airline may have mandated you to get tested prior to your travel date. It is essential to test negative for COVID-19 in order to get travel clearance from the airline.
Documents to Carry for the Testing
All travellers are requested to carry the following documents when coming to AKUH for COVID-19 test:
- Ticket (Booking Reference / PNR, Flight Number, Flight Date)
Instruction for Travelers
All Travelers Traveling Aborad are required to submit following document at the airport.
- Covid PCR Negative Report (Within 48 hours)
- Rapid Covid PCR (Dubai , sharjah)
- Traveling Documents
- Negative Report
- Covering letter issued by Lab with report
- Copy of Government approval to lab for carry out testing
Turn Around Time (TAT)
All travelers should ensure that the COVID-19 PCR test is taken within the timeline informed by your Airline. Test results will be made available within 48 hours.